The Thor Grenade Launcher is HERE!!!!
This little beast features compact and portable design, THOR trigger mechanism, Ergonomic pistol grip & quick detach belt loop. Check out our social media for videos on how the Thor functions, we will have more videos coming soon.
** DISCLAIMER - The Thor Grenade Launcher comes only with the Launcher, you will need to buy other items to make it functional. See list below:
- 88g Threaded CO2 Capsule
- Smart Charger/Adapter
- Thor Grenade Launcher Shells
- Gel Balls
- Compact, portable design
- THOR trigger mechanism improves performance of grenade shells, potentially up to 150% compared to other shells in the market.
- Ergonomic pistol grip makes handling comfortable and easy
- Quick Detach Belt Loop attaches to tactical belts and MOLLE vests, allowing the user to easily stow the launcher when not in use
The THOR trigger mechanism has been designed for quick activation to take full advantage of your 40mm grenade shells, potentially improving shell output by 150%.
Protex has designed the THOR with portability in mind, integrating a Quick Detach Belt Loop and attachment allowing the user to easily stow the launcher on their tactical belt or MOLLE vest when not in use. Additionally the THOR has provisions for mounting 20mm accessory rails (sold separately, not available through us currently)
**Orange tip shown for illustration purposes**
- Manufacturer: Protex
- Colour: Black
- Compatibility: For use with all 40mm Protex Thor Grenade
- Fire Modes: Single Shot, Safety
- Package Includes: 1 x Thor Grenade Launcher
- Recommended Gels - Gelsoft Ultra Hard
In the Box
- 1x APS Protex Thor Grenade Launcher
- 1x Belt Clip
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.