APS XTP GBB Gel Blaster - Black
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the new Gas Blow Back pistol range!
The XTP comes in two colour variants (Black or Tan), it has an injection moulded frame with ergonomic grip, metal slide, flat faced comp trigger, bevelled magazine well, Co2 powered & is hitting around 280 FPS.
The new XTP (eXtreme Training Pistol) system boasts improved gas efficiency along with enhanced performance compared to other GBB products. High stress and high wear parts are now made of steel and aluminium to greatly improve durability and reliability. The new frame is made from high impact polymer formulated to meet Military specifications.
These will sell quick so grab yourself one today!!!
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool
- Injection moulded frame with ergonomic grip moulding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers.
- Metal Slide
- Metal Magazine
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Glow in the dark iron sights
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous frame mounted safety
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Uses nylon reinforced polycarbonate nozzle w/ steel hammer and nozzle frames
- Co2 Powered
- FPS Range: 280 avg
- Colour: Black
Recommended Gels - Gelsoft Ultra Hard
**Orange tip shown for illustration purposes**
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Package Includes: Gel Blaster, Magazine, & Magazine Key
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x APS XTP GBB Gel Blaster - Tan/Black
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Magazine Key
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for use error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.