This is the newest WE Gel Blaster release that is fully "decked" out for that ultimate look and performance.
The split slide feature is designed by professional shooters to maximize efficiency and quickness, making this one of the most popular gas blowback gel blaster pistols on the market today!
WE TECH gas blowback gel blaster pistols represent some of the best value and best bang for buck pistols proven worldwide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these Gelsoft versions are no different!
- M12 CCW THREAD OUTER BARREL
- Reinforced metal parts includes: threaded outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger assembly
- Full metal new version aluminium slide and frame
- Able to handle high pressured gas: green gas, red gas, Co2, propane adapter
- TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available
- Split slide for high rate of fire with hard kick blowback action
- Great accuracy and performance
- Built in fibre optic front & adjustable rear sight
**Orange tip shown for illustration purposes**
|Model: A Series HICAPA GBB (H005A)
|Materials Used: Metal Slide & Lower
|Inner Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
|Type: Gas Blow Back
|Inner Barrel Length: 105mm
|Power Source: HFC134a & HFC22 Gas
|Inner Barrel ID: 7mm
|Recommended Gels: Gelsoft Ultra Hard
|Blaster Length: 220mm
|Velocity: 270+ FPS
|Blaster Weight: 1.2kg
Magazine Type: WE TECH HI-CAPA
|Ambidextrous: Yes - Safety Only
|Rounds/QTY: 17 rounds
In the Box
- WE-Tech Black Dragon 5.1 A-version Series Hi-CAPA Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol - Single Fire
- WE TECH HI-CAPA MAGAZINE
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.