Classic Army Nemesis X9 SMG Gelsoft Blaster - Blue
The Nemesis X9 is Classic Army's BEST SMG Gel Blaster on the market. It's the first one of its kind to feature a full metal receiver, CNC machined out of aluminium, done up in a very aggressive machined billet styling.
This compact firecracker is a great main gel blaster, or even a secondary in close quarters situations, both indoor and outdoor.
Internally the X9 features a reinforced gearbox with 8mm bearings for added performance. The trigger feels nice and snappy thanks to Classic Army's ECS MOSFET trigger system. Not only does the ECS system provide better trigger response, it also allows for programming of 3 to 5 round burst
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Model: Classic Army Nemesis X9 SMG
- SKU: CA119M-BLUE
- Colour: Blue
- Velocity: 260+ FPS
- Fore-end: M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Receiver: Reinforced Alloy Upper & Lower
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip reduces fatigue
- Trigger Type: Electric Mosfet
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto, 3-round, 5-round
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handers
- HopUp: Rizer/AKA Barrel Hopup. The threaded flash hider doesn't fit back on though.
- Outer Barrel: 14mm Counter-Clockwise, negative
- Inner Barrel: 16.5cm
- Gearbox: Full Metal V2 Gearbox with Quick-Change Spring Guide
- Motor: Long Type
- Battery: 7.4v Lipo 1000mah or Smaller with Mini Tamiya
- Gear Set: 18:1 Classic Army Metal Gears
- Bushings/Bearings: 8mm Bearings
- Mosfet: Yes
- Range: Effective Range 15-20m
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 100-130 Gels
- Recommended Gels - Gelsoft Ultra Hard
- Magazine Type: PX9 Magazine
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Length: 510mm-590mm (2-position stock)
- Reinforced 8mm bearing gearbox
- Easy push button magazine release
- Flat stylized trigger has a lightweight pull
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Handguard, Barrels, Receiver, Stock all Metal
- Polymer Motor Grip/Battery Compartment
- Rear sling mount attaches a sling to enhance manoeuvrability
- Retractable multi position skeletonized stock adjusts for comfort
- Operable ambidextrous charging handle (does not prime)
- Reinforced aluminium alloy upper and lower receivers provide a more realistic feel
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip
- ECS system allows you to shoot in 3 to 5 round bursts
- ECS system protects motor and has a low battery detection feature
- Built-in MOSFET improves durability and delivers snappier trigger response
- M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handed shooters.
**Orange tip shown for illustration purposes**
In the Box
1x Classic Army Nemesis PX9 - Blue
1x PX9 Magazine
1x Safety Glasses
1x Bag of Stock Gels
** Battery and Charger not included
** We recommend buying gels with this product. The ones in the box are not of high quality and might cause feeding issues.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.