THE WAIT IS OVER!!
WE TECH Glock 18C T3 W.E.T Version GBB Gel Blaster is Here!
Modelled off the full size polymer frame Glock 18C these Gelsoft GBB pistols are super reliable and have a high performance featuring a CNC aluminium barrel holder and feed ramp, tilting 7.3mm Id stainless steel barrels and internal safe action style trigger safety with gel ball specific magazine holding around 17 gels.
This model also features a Black Slide, Gold Barrel & Black Frame. The G18C also has the Semi-Automatic Shooting Mode.
WE TECH gas blow back pistols represent some of the best value and best bang for buck pistols proven world wide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these Gelsoft versions are no different!
- The blaster is composed of a silver metal slide with the W.E.T markings and mounted with optical fibre sights.
- The outer barrel is Gold in Colour
- The safety in the trigger is red.
- This is a GBB gel blaster and comes with a 15-ball green gas magazine.
- The body of the Glock has been modified in some places and stippling was made for a better and effective grip.
- Semi & Full Auto Firing Options
- M12 CCW THREAD OUTER BARREL
- Model : WE-G002WET-3
- Blaster Type : GBB
- Colour : Silver/Gold/BK
- Propulsion : Gas
- Muzzle Velocity : 280+ FPS
- Material: Metal Slide/Lower : Reinforced Polymer
- Gel Type : Gelsoft Ultra Hard
- Inner barrel length : 90mm
- Inner Barrel ID : 7.1mm
- Inner Barrel Material : Black Stainless Steel
- Overall Blaster Size : 202mm
- Shooting mode : Safety, Semi-Automatic Shooting Mode
- Blowback : Yes
- Ambidextrous : No
- Rounds/QTY : 17 Gels
In the Box
- 1 x WE TECH G18C W.E.T T3 GBB Gel Blaster Pistol (SV/GD/BK)
- 1 x WE G17/18 Green Gas Magazine
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.