GOLDEN EAGLE "DRAGON" f6627 AEG RIFLE
- Model: (F6627)
- Released: Nov. 2022
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Battery Type: 11.1V (Mini Tamiya Plug)
- Material: Metal Outer and inner Barrel / Polymer Receiver, Stock, Motor Grip
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, w/ Safety
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
- Stick Magazine Capacity: Approx 160+ Gel Balls
- FPS Variable: 300+ Feet per Second
- Variable FPS for different gels used, we recommend using 7.2mm ihobby gas gels
Depending on the battery size a 7.4V battery will achieve a higher FPS than an 11.1V
Also the semi-auto function has a higher FPS than full-auto function.
- Length: 68cm (Retracted / Extended)
- Width: cm
- Height: cm
- Weight: 3kg
- 1 x Rifle Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Stick Magazine (Compatible with CYMA brand mags)
- 1 x 11.1V battery
- 1 x USB Charger
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.