Golden Eagle - M4 CQB 7" CAR 15 Style Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Rifle Replica - GBBR - Black - MC6604
All constructed specifically as gel blasters from muzzle to buffer tube on the factory line.
These M4s both fire & field strip almost exactly the same way as the real thing. Internal authenticity is amazing, lots of steel components, including the hammer, they are extremely well built with attention to detail and realism. They are durable and strong, with precise fitment between parts. With these GBBRs you definitely get your money's worth.
- Brand: Golden Eagle
- Model: M4 CQB 7" CAR 15 Style Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Rifle Replica - GBBR - Black - MC6604
- Full metal construction
- 7" CAR 15 Vietnam style Cylindrical Nylon handguard & butt stock fitted
- Realistic recoil
- The bolt holds back when the magazine is empty just like GBB Pistols
- Authentic field strip function - for easy maintenance of your prized possession!
- Steel Bolt catch
- Steel Hammer
- Fire Modes: Safe/Semi-Automatic/Full Automatic
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Ambidextrous Fire selector switch
- Gas Magazine with the gas inlet valve which is located directly underneath the exhaust valve
- Functional Bolt Release catch
- Full sized reciprocating bolt carrier
- Fully functioning M4 Charging Handle Cocking System
- Military-style GBBR
- Front Triangle & rear - carry handle iron sights
- 1:1 ratio receiver and pistol grip
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Inbuilt adjustable Hopup in the end of the outer barrel, allowing for 14mm CCW accessories to be fitted without impacting the hopup capability
- 14mm CCW Outer barrel thread
- Propellent: 12kg Green Gas
- Inner Barrel Diameter: TBD
- Muzzle Velocity: 320+
- Magazine Capacity: 25 - 28 Gels
- 1 x Golden Eagle - M4 CQB 7" CAR 15 Style Gel Blaster Rifle Replica - GBBR - Black - MC6604
- 1 x Golden Eagle MC-318 Gas Magazine (
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.