Nylon Magazine for War Interest Tracer Gel Balls
Tracers are finally here, and so are the magazines suited for them!!!
At this stage we have these magazines only that are compatible with the HK416, Jin Ming Gen 8 (and all the other gel blasters associated with Gen 8 models) and the Kublai M4 Gel Blasters.
This magazine has been designed to work with the tracer gel balls with an internal laser light to get the gels to glow.
- LDT War Interest brand made of Nylon
- Put the gels into the mag through the top
- This magazine is specially designed to work with the War Interest Tracer Gel Balls
- Internal laser light promotes bright gel ball glow
- Compatible with JM M4A1 Gen 8 and all Gel Blasters that are compatible with the JM Gen 8 magazine.
- Compatible with XM316 receiver
- Compatible with LDT HK416D 2019 model
- Approx 200 gel ball capacity
This product is suited for Toy Gel Blasters
Gel blasters are toys only and are NOT weapons or firearms.
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.