Our exclusive Pro Line of gel blasters features this intuitive yet functional weapon.
The APS TE Patriot gel blaster is small, short and perfectly formed! It was designed in order to create a carbine that combined the feel and quick handling of a handgun with the force of a rifle.
The Patriot is the ultimate CQB Gel Blaster - great for tight spaces and corners!
Because of it's compact and lightweight design, gelsoft players can shoot around corners at ease and hide behind cover without any difficulties. A standard Ni-HM battery can be stored in the butt stock.
The Patriot is an ideal gel blaster for both male and female players and really great for newcomers as it is compact, lightweight yet menacing on the field - still packing a punch at 240-250 FPS.
(Remember a Shorter Barrel means less FPS)
Having only the butt stock allows the user flexibility of movement. The Butt is a Metal Tube Stock. This blaster is ideal for CQB scenarios and tight corners.
The front and rear sights are made from durable polymer. The sights are able to be removed, full adjusted and flip up and down.
- Full Metal Front Rail System
- Knight's type trigger guard
- Custom Full Metal Mock Silencer with orange tip
- Rear Tactical Sling Attachment Included
- Blow Back action can be added on
- Full Metal Body
- High Impact Polymer Grip
- 7.4v 1100mah Battery will fit into the butt stock
Silver Edge Generation 3 Version 2 Gearbox
Quick Change Spring System
The Quick Change Spring Guide has 4 locking legs instead of 2.
Polished and Buffed housing surface.
8mm Bearing Bushings, Bearing Piston Head and Bearing Spring Guide.
**Orange tip shown for illustration purposes**
- Gel Type: 7-8mm
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm
- Barrel Type: Polished Stainless Steel
- Battery Source: 1100mah 7.4 Li Po Battery with Mini Tamiya
- Alloy Silver Edge Gearbox Installed
- 8mm Metal Bushings
- M100 Spring
- 480 Long Shaft Motor
- Velocity: 230-250Fps
- Fire Selector: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Metal Hand Guard and ABS Gen 8 Magazine
- Metal Gear Box, Receiver, Butt Stock, Handguard, & Outer Barrel.
- Pistol Grip is made of a reinforced polymer.
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 250 Gels
- 1100mah 7.4v Battery fits in the stock
- Suitable Hopup: DK-Gen 10 Reverse Thread Hopup
- Recommended Gels - Gelsoft Ultra Hard
In the Box
- 1 x TE Patriot Gel Blaster
- 1 x Gen 8 Magazine - Black
- 1 x 10k Tactical Edge Hardened Milky White Gel Balls
- 1 x Plastic 14mm Left Handed Thread Orange Flash Hider
- 1 x Safety Glasses
** Battery and Charger not included
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.