PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND DUE TO ARRIVE SOMETIME IN THE MIDDLE OF 2023. MANUFACTURING HAS ALREADY BEGUN AND IS ON TRACK. IF YOU ORDER ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS PRODUCT, IT WILL BE SHIPPED ONCE THE PREORDER ARRIVES.
The upper receiver portion of this gelsoft pistol features an enclosed bolt inside a futuristic looking barrel assembly with a ventilated barrel shroud. With the bolt being the primary moving part in this assembly, this creates a snappy and crisp recoil feeling and fast cyclic rate when firing as opposed to other designs where the entire slide moves back and forth.
- Full metal slide, frame, and barrel assembly
- Standard upper and lower removable M1913 Picatinny compatible rails for optics and accessories
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensators or suppressors
- Fiber optic front sight with adjustable rear sight
- Lightened competition style trigger
- Familiar Hi-CAPA controls on lower frame, with grip safety, safety switch, and enhanced magazine well
- Dimpled and textured grips panels can be replaced with your personal favorite Hi-CAPA styled grips
- Material : Aluminium Alloy / Fiber reinforced polymer
- Magazine Capacity : 15+1
- Length (mm): 284
- Barrel Length (mm): 125mm
- Weight (w/magazine and rail ) (g): 1080g
- System : Gas Blowback
- Fire Mode : Semi / Safety
- Muzzle Velocity (fps) : tbc
In The Box :
- WE GBB GALAXY HI-CAPA SERIES PREMIUM S SLIDE K GBB PISTOL - BLACK
- 1x WE Hi Capa Magazine
Tactical Edge Hobbies is the largest supplier for all your Gelsoft needs!
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.