WE TECH G-Force W.E.T G17 T7 GBB Gel Blaster Pistol (SV/SV/BK)
Modelled off the full size polymer frame Glock 17 these Gelsoft GBB pistols are super reliable and have a high performance featuring the Silver W.E.T marked slide with front serrations, CNC aluminium barrel holder and feed ramp, tilting 7.1mm ID stainless steel barrels and internal safe action style trigger safety with gel ball specific magazine holding around 15 gels.
Not to mention - This GBB has a WET Style Magwell & Slide with detailed features right round, the gold engraved outer barrel and stippled grip; all making this gel blaster pistol feel and look AMAZING!
WE TECH gas blowback pistols represent some of the best value pistols worldwide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these Gelsoft versions are no different!
- Model: Glock (G-Series T7)
- Type: GBB
- Colour: Silver/Silver/Black
- Hop-up: N/A
- Propulsion: Gas
- Muzzle Velocity: 280+ FPS
- Material: Metal Slide/Lower: Reinforced Polymer
- Gel Type: Gelsoft Ultra Hard
- Inner barrel length: 9.7mm
- Inner Barrel ID: 7.1mm
- Inner Barrel Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Overall Blaster Size: 200mm
- Shooting mode: Safety & Single
- Blowback: Yes
- Ambidextrous: No
- Rounds/QTY: 15 Gels
- Major Colour: SILVER/SILVER/BLACK
- Blow Back : Yes
- Magazine Capacity: 15 gel balls
- Gel Type: 7-8MM Gel Balls Gelsoft Ultra Hard
- Pistol Power Source: Green Gas
- Power (Velocity): 280FPS +
- M12 CCW THREAD OUTER BARREL
In the Box
- WE TECH G-Force W.E.T G17 T7 GBB Gel Blaster Pistol (SV/SV/BK)
- WE G17 Green Gas Magazine
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in warm water from the tap for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain off any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.